SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 23, 2019
By submitting your act you agree to the following rules and guidelines:
- Time limit of 4 minutes. Your performance will be cut off if it goes overtime!
- Fursuiters and non-fursuiters are both welcome.
- All costumes and performances must be suitable for a general audience.
- Individual and group performances are both welcome.
- Acts performed on stage must match the material submitted beforehand. Any major deviations or inappropriate conduct will result in an immediate halt of your act, and depending on severity, may also result in being banned from future talent shows and possible disciplinary actions
- Participants are in charge of providing their own music or video files (which can be submitted below), props, and costumes. Props used should be simple and easy to setup as stage time will be limited.
Other Things to Know:
- Audio and video equipment will be provided by Corgi Events, LLC which includes: speaker system, microphones, and a projector if required. Musical instruments must be provided by the participants.
- Performances will take place on the main stage, which will be a large raised one-sided stage.
- Shortly after submitting, you should receive an e-mail from confirming your submission. After the submission deadline, we’ll send out another round of e-mails letting everyone know if their act has been selected, as well as more details about performing in the talent show.
** If you have any questions, concerns, or have trouble submitting media for your performance please contact the talent show organizer at [email protected]
or on Telegram @IkodoMoonstrife**