February 2019 | Paradise Valley, AZ
Painted Desert Fur Con

Our Community, Our Convention

× Welcome to the PDFC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and what you are hyped to do at the convention!
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'm Zerda! Welcome to PDFC :D

More
6 months 6 days ago #5 by zerda
Hello!
My name is Zerda, I am the PR Director for PDFC. I built this website, based on the same layout as my other site AZfurs.com. So any user from there should feel right at home here. ^^
If you have any questions, you can PM me directly or use the contact us form, I usually see all the messages from there too. If you have not created an account, you should, we will be posting all the panels here, and you will be able to RSVP and get alerts before the panel starts. If you have any trouble with any part of the site, or notice something I may have missed, you can post it in the support forum so I can take care of it asap. Thank you all for being a part of this community and this convention. :3

I am the Webmaster, Hear me mew!
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #7 by Urban-Coyote
I'm looking forward to seeing all of the fun features you have planned!
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Our Community, Our Convention

About PDFC

Painted Desert Fur Con is a new convention in Arizona for the furry enthusiast. PDFC for short, starts February 2019, located in Paradise Valley at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. We are all about community, make an account and join us in helping this convention grow.
  • Corgi Events LLC

Corgi Events LLC hosts a wide variety of events throughout the year from anime to MLP to furry conventions, including Denfur & Aquatifur. Corgi Events LLC has donated over $25,000 to various charities throughout the four years of its operation.
  • Scottsdale Plaza Resort

7200 N Scottsdale Rd, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
    2 restaurants, a lounge and a poolside cafe, along with 5 outdoor pools, a fitness center, lighted tennis courts and a spa.
  • You can register now!

Registration is open for all levels, and discounted hotel rates are right around the corner. Stay tinned for more announcements on the way!